11 May 2022 sbkg & associés advises Anacap Financial Partners and Pramena Investment in the acquisition of the Galileo building in Massy
sbkg & associés advised the English private equity fund Anacap Financial Partners and Pramena Investment in the acquisition of Galileo, a 17,000 square metre office building located in Massy from the CGG group. The Galileo building had been acquired by CGG, a geoscience parapet services group, which had made it its headquarters in 2010. The 17,000 m² building, built by Bouygues Immobilier, includes services such as an RIE, a sports hall, an auditorium and more than 3,000 m² of outdoor space and is located near the Massy TGV station. Anacap Financial Partners and Pramena Investment were advised in this sale and leaseback transaction by:
- sbkg & associés, whose team was led by:
- Carol SANTONI and Louise DUVERNOIS, partners, on the real estate investment aspects;
- Vincent LASSALLE and Bérengère DELSOL, partners, on the financing aspects;
- Driss TOF, partner, on tax law aspects;
- Monassier et Associés, whose team was represented by Mourade Guechi, notary and Ariane Petit-Leroy;
- Builders & Partners, whose team was represented by Olivier Jarry and Medhi Lif, on the technical due diligence aspects.
CGG was advised by Arno Felber, a notary with Arias Notaires.
The parties were advised by BNP Paribas Real Estate and Knight Frank.
About sbkg & associés: SBKG & Associés is a boutique dedicated to the real estate sector offering a complete and high-end expertise to a wide variety of market playerś through a human-sized, dynamic, available and reactive structure. SBKG & associés intervenes on all classes of real estate assets in investment, financing, tax, asset management, construction-development and litigation-resolution. The firm acts on behalf of French and international players and has developed́ close relationships with leading foreign firms with whom it works on transnational real estate transactions.
For further information, please contact: Driss Tof, Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
T +33 (0)1 72 33 43 43